- Outside of buying your home, remodeling may be the single biggest investment you make. You need to know that the remodeling contractor you choose is a full-time, dedicated remodeling professional.
- Because NARI members voluntarily follow a strict Code of Ethics, you can be assured your NARI remodeler is properly insured and following all local, state and federal regulations.
- When you hire a NARI member, you are hiring an individual who has made a strong commitment to professionalism.
- Additional Certifications through NARI
- When you hire a professional to do remodeling work on your home, you need to know that the remodeling contractor you choose is a full-time, dedicated remodeling professional. NARI’s certification programs offer this assurance through its extensive screening and testing process. You can be assured that any time you hire someone with a NARI certification, you are hiring an individual who has made a strong commitment to his or her business.
- NARI certification is a challenging process, requiring extensive knowledge of the industry and a commitment to professional conduct. Even highly experienced and skilled remodelers find the screening and testing process formidable. And because no one is eligible for certification until they have been actively involved in the remodeling industry for at least two to five years, you know that the NARI certified professional you hire has had a number of years to develop the experience and skills that can only be gained through extensive hands-on practice.
NARI certified professionals are:
- Only full-time remodeling professionals.
- Actively involved in the remodeling industry for at least two to five years prior to earning a certification.
- Are granted certifications after intensive study and completion of a written exam.
- Are reviewed individually by the NARI Certification Board.