Reasons To Join
- Do you have all the business you need? The kind of work you love for clients who are easy going and make payments on time?
- Do you currently staff a full time business consultant experienced in all aspects of estimating, marketing, sales, PR, coding laws, etc.?
- Do you have time to stay up to date and current on trends, laws, products, building codes and everything else that you need to know to run your business?
- Do you like to constantly reinvent the wheel?
Set your company apart from the competition
- Obtain Advanced Certifications for contractors, lead carpenters, and other specializations.
- Stay up to date on media relations tips and press releases on remodeling with NARI’s bi-monthly magazine and e-newsletter.
- Get access to discounted consumer marketing tools, including guides such as “How to Select a Remodeling Professional” or “Protect Your Family From Lead”.
- Receive current information about how legislation affects your business.
Promote your company to remodelers
- Get a free business listing on the NARI National website.
- Become a part of NARI’s high-profile public relations program that promotes NARI and its members.
- Get information on chapter trade and consumer shows.
Get noticed within the industry
- Increase your professional credibility with a membership in the only independent association dedicated to the remodeling industry.
- Become eligible for local, regional and national awards through NARI’s Contractor of the Year (CotY) Awards Program which highlights leaders in the industry.
- Promote your business with the NARI logo, your membership certificate and the NARI Code of Ethics.
Reduce your cost of doing business
- Access group purchasing discount programs at retailers such as Home Depot and Chrysler among others.
- Save on informational books, software and services to help your business.
Interact with other remodeling companies
- Access to networking events on the local and national level, including two national Board Meetings and the “Evening of Excellence”.
- Participate in community service projects to increase awareness about your business.
Showcase your company
- Increase professional credibility with membership to an organization dedicated to serving the community in which you work.
- Promote your business as part of the only organization dedicated to the remodeling industry.
- Access to local classified ads and for sale ads as well as awards.
- Get listed on the NARI-BIE website along with NARI National.
- Become eligible for a listing in the NARI-BIE Consumer Guide and Business Directory.
Utilize programs and enhance your business
- Make use of the NARI logo.
- Receive the monthly newsletter and get ideas for your own newsletter.
- Become part of our Consumer Referral Service.
Increase your knowledge
- Meet and learn from industry professionals who speak at Membership Dinners.
- Attend educational seminars—Green Remodeling, Universal Design, etc.
- Obtain Professional Certifications to expand your knowledge.
Get involved and put your business in the spotlight
- Eligibility for sponsorship opportunities.
- Discounted rates for booths at consumer trade shows.
- Participate in Remodeled Homes Tours.
- Get media exposure by helping with Community Service Projects
Increase your company’s visibility
- Attend monthly meetings and social events
- Increase interactions with other professionals in the industry.
- Get mentioned in monthly newsletter.